Membership is required for participation to events organized by the WAP Society (note: individual fees include the conference fees for the 2023 event). The members of the WAP Society also benefit from:
- The visibility provided by an international network connected to both academia and policy making
- The possibility to diffuse one’s research and policy work via WAP communication and network
- The possibility to manage international research and policy analyses in a flexible and reactive way
- Enhanced scientific cooperation at a large scale, and the possibility to draw from a pool of international colleagues for cross-country comparative perspectives
- Privileged access to actions and events organised by WAP and its partners.